Mobilink 2050 is a small form factor ultra cost effective FD &TDD-LTE eNodeB providing up to 27 dBm and up to 30 dBm with 1W TX power per antenna port. It is intended for outdoor deployments. It also has an integrated Evolved Packet Core (EPC) supporting eNodeB and UEs.
Mobilink 2050 has significant range and increased coverage capabilities over conventional eNodeBs for metro market. It offers N-type connectors for mounting different external antenna options and SMA connectors for GPS support for time synchronization to complement backhaul transport time synchronization methods.
For connection into the network the Gigabit Ethernet interface on the Mobilink 2050 can connect to a wired backbone, or seamlessly to an EION StarPlus or a Teralink network for wireless backhaul where a high capacity Gigabit Ethernet is provided as standard.
EION Mobilink can be configured as a standalone eNodeB, or as part of a group of eNodeBs managed by EION’s Network Controller. Mobilink is a metro solution both for rural and urban deployments that provide superior coverage and capacity. Mobilink provides carrier grade RAN solution.
Mobilink 2050 interoperates seamlessly with other eNodeBs that have third party EPC vendor solutions and authentication solutions.
Mobilink 2050 supports Bands 3, 7, 38, 40, 41, 42 and 43.
- Receiver gain enhanced for Metro and coverage capability, up to 27 dBm
- Integrated EPC that supports
- PS data
- CS Voice using CSFB and VoLTE
- HSS integration, using Diameter
- Intra – MME handover
- Multiple eNodeBs
- Web based management
- Available with optional antenna pack for quick setup and installation
- Outdoor operation in Bands 3, 7, 38, 40, 41, 42 and 43
- Supporting multivendor LTE compliant devices
- Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- GigE interface for connection to StarPlus for flexible backhaul options
- Variety of Antenna options: SISO/MIMO in Directional, 60°,90°, 120°, and 360° (Omni)
- GPS/ QZSS/ GLONASS/ BeiDou
- 5, 10, 15, 20 MHz channels
- Ruggedized outdoor enclosure, IP67
- 2x2 spatial diversity MIMO with high receive sensitivity 1W transmit power