Mobilink 2000 is a small form factor ultra cost effective FD &TD-LTE eNodeB providing 30 dBm/ 1W TX power with 1W per antenna port for a total of 33 dBm/2W for a single cell. It is intended for outdoor deployments.
Mobilink 2000 has significant range and increased coverage capabilities over conventional eNodeBs for metro market. It offers N-type connectors for mounting different external antenna options and SMA connectors for GPS support for time synchronization to complement backhaul transport time synchronization methods.
For connection into the network the Gigabit Ethernet interface on the Mobilink 2000 can connect to a wired backbone, or seamlessly to an EION StarPlus or a Teralink network for wireless backhaul where a high capacity Gigabit Ethernet is provided as standard.
EION Mobilink can be configured as a standalone eNodeB, or as part of a group of eNodeBs managed by EION’s Network Controller. Mobilink is a metro solution both for rural and urban deployments that provide superior coverage and capacity. Mobilink provides carrier grade RAN solution.
Mobilink 2000 interoperates seamlessly with third party EPC vendor solutions and authentication solutions.
Mobilink 2000 supports Bands 3, 7, 38, 40, 41 and 42.
- Receiver gain enhanced for Metro and coverage capability, with 33 dBm/2W total transmit power per cell
- 30 dBm/ 1W power per antenna port
- Available with optional antenna pack for quick setup and installation
- Outdoor operation in Bands 3, 7, 38, 40, 41 and 42
- Supporting multivendor LTE compliant devices
- Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Client devices – Outdoor
- Supports mobility access
- GigE interface for connection to StarPlus for flexible backhaul options
- Variety of Antenna options: SISO/MIMO in Directional, 60°, 90°, 120°, and 360° (Omni)
- GPS/ QZSS/ GLONASS/ BeiDou
- 5, 10, 15, 20 MHz channels
- Ruggedized outdoor enclosure, IP67
- 2x2 spatial diversity MIMO with high receive sensitivity 1W transmit power per PHY port