Mobilink 1050 is a small form factor ultra cost effective FDD & TDD-LTE eNodeB providing up to 24 dBm power in general, and higher in case of TDD supporting single cell. It is intended for outdoor deployments. It also has an integrated Evolved Packet Core (EPC) supporting eNodeB and UEs. Mobilink 1050 has significantly compact range and increased coverage capabilities over conventional eNodeBs for enterprise market. It offers N-type connectors for mounting different external antenna options and RJ16 connectors for GPS support for time synchronization to complement different backhaul transport time synchronization methods.
For connection into the network the Gigabit Ethernet interface on the Mobilink 1050 can connect to a wired backbone, or seamlessly to an EION StarPlus network or our high capacity Teralink network for wireless backhaul where Gigabit Ethernet is provided as standard.
Mobilink is a solution both for rural and urban deployments that provide superior coverage and capacity. Mobilink 1050 with integrated EPC provides carrier grade RAN solution. Mobilink 1050 supports PS data, third-party HSS integration, MME handover and web based management.
Mobilink 1050 supports Bands 3, 7, 38, 40, 41, 42 and 43.
- Receiver gain enhanced for compact range and
- coverage capability, up to 24 dBm power
- • Available with optional antenna pack for
- quick setup and installation
- • Integrated EPC that supports
- • PS data
- • CS Voice using CSFB and VoLTE
- • HSS integration, using Diameter
- • Intra - MME handover
- • Multiple eNodeBs
- • Web based management
- • Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- • Client devices – Indoor, Outdoor, Dongle
- • GigE interface for connection to StarPlus and
- Teralink for flexible backhaul options
- • GPS/ QZSS/ GLONASS/ BeiDou
- • 5, 10, 15, 20 MHz channels
- • Ruggedized outdoor enclosure, IP67