Mobilink 1000 is a small form factor ultra cost effective FD & TD-LTE eNodeB providing 24 dBm (FDD) or 27 dBm (TDD) TX power and supporting single cell. It is intended for outdoor deployments.
Mobilink 1000 has significantly compact range and increased coverage capabilities over conventional eNodeBs for enterprise market. It offers N-type connectors for mounting different external antenna options and SMA connectors for GPS support for time synchronization to complement different backhaul transport time synchronization methods.
For connection into the network the Gigabit Ethernet interface on the Mobilink 1000 can connect to a wired backbone, or seamlessly to an EION StarPlus network or our high capacity Teralink network for wireless backhaul where Gigabit Ethernet is provided as standard.
EION Mobilink can be configured as a standalone eNodeB, or as part of a group of eNodeBs managed by EION’s Network Controller. Mobilink is a solution both for rural and urban deployments that provide superior coverage and capacity. Mobilink provides carrier grade RAN solution.
Mobilink 1000 interoperates seamlessly with third party EPC vendor solutions and authentication solutions.
Mobilink 1000 supports Bands 3, 7, 38, 40, 41 and 42.
- Receiver gain enhanced for compact range and coverage capability, 24 dBm (FDD), 27 dBm (TDD) total transmit power
- Available with optional antenna pack for quick setup and installation
- Outdoor and indoor support operation in Bands 3, 7, 38, 40, 41 and 42
- Supporting multivendor LTE compliant devices
- Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Client devices – Indoor, Outdoor, Dongle
- Supports mobility access
- GigE interface for connection to StarPlus for flexible backhaul options
- Variety of Antenna options: SISO/MIMO in Directional, 60°, 90°, 120°, and 360° (Omni)
- GPS/ QZSS/ GLONASS/ BeiDou
- 5, 10, 15, 20 MHz channels
- Ruggedized outdoor enclosure, IP67